Reiki 1 is a prerequisite for Reiki 2 and we suggest 30 days of practice between Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 training.
Upon completion of Reiki 2, participants will be able to begin practicing professionally.
Review Reiki 1 and the original Usui system of Reiki— Inspired By Life’s Reiki linage dates back to the creator of Reiki, Master Usui. We teach the traditional Usui Reiki process for self- healing and the techniques for giving Reiki to someone else. We will review the history, Reiki 1 symbols, and hand positions.
Develop the business of Reiki— Learn how to give Reiki to your clients and how to integrate Reiki into another healing modality you’re already doing. You’ll leave us with a strong foundation to build the business of giving Reiki to those who are in need of assistance with healing to manage their stress, reduce anxiety, and help them to relax, the power will always be in your hands.
Distance Reiki— Reiki transcends time and space. This level class with give you the attunement to give distance Reiki, as well as teach you the ceremony needed to have a successful practice.
What is included in Reiki beginner training (Level 2) Class:
- Practical application for giving Reiki to clients.
- Your Second Attunement – the process which makes Reiki available to you.
- Inspired By Life’s detailed Reiki Manual, includes instructions, guidelines, and more.
- Reiki Level 2 certificate with linage of your roots dating back to Master Usui.
- You will receive crystals for chakra healing & a pendulum.
Investment for this 2 day certification training:
Pre-pay in full 10 days prior to class $500.00
Late Registration $650.00