Holistic Practitioners take into account that everything in your life is connected and it all affects your health. What you eat and drink, the people that surround you, the amount you exercise, the environment you are in, your stress levels, all things big and small in your past, present, and future effect you today.
Each person has their own unique composition, that’s why creating a plan that is customized for your specific physical, mental, and emotional needs are so important.
Treasure Coast Holistic Health Center, looks at you as a whole & using a complication of our unique life experiences and extensive education, we devise a plan to help get to the root cause of dis-ease and optimize your health and wellbeing.
One hour consultation and evaluation with Catherine O’Connor, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.
Our customized holistic protocol reviews more than 50 points of health including:
- In-depth look of your bodily functions; cardiovascular, pulmonary, digestive system, elimination system, nervous system, etc.
- Exercise routine
- Social lifestyle
- Stress levels
- And other areas of health and lifestyle habits.
You will receive a comprehensive, detailed, written plan of holistic protocols to improve imbalances in your body.
This consultation will provide you with a multitude of holistic modalities that will help you reach your ultimate health goals.
We will look at your client assessment questionnaire, and based that & our discussion with you, we devise a holistic protocol for your specific needs and tailor it to your lifestyle.
Examples of some modalities we use are:
- Aromatherapy, including essential oils
- Bach remedies
- Detox programs
- Diet: Realistic modification to what you are eating
- Exercise plan based on your current state of fitness & fit it into the time you have available.
- Herbal remedies, includes tinctures & teas
- Homeopathic remedies
- Sleep: We create a reasonable routine that will work with your specific needs.
- Reiki Treatments
- IRT Therapy
- Stress management strategies
- Yoga, specializing in beginner yoga classes
- Other holistic modalities
Additionally, We are proud to be partnered with an amazing holistic wellness team and can refer you to:
- Holistic Medical Doctors
- Functional Medicine Practitioners
- Chiropractic care
- Therapeutic Holistic Massage Therapists
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Personal Trainers
- Support Groups
- and more!
$150 plus one time registration fee of $25
Download: client assessment questionnaire